HeX Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HeX Community

FPS Division of WFB

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got a New Idea, Signal read this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi

Kenshi

Got a New Idea, Signal read this Empty
PostSubject: Got a New Idea, Signal read this   Got a New Idea, Signal read this Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:29 pm

We should have sub-clans in this clan. These would be the names. Spetznaz (sp?), Marine, and S.A.S. When we get enough members we could put them in one of those sub-clans without them choosing. Instead of the ranks under there name like in WFB, they could have one of those teams under their name. One person will be in charge of the sub-clans and they will fight each other (Preferably a Admin or a Mod). The wins and loses will be recorded. The playlists will be one of these: Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Search and Destroy. Note: This is only for CoD 4.

Do you like the idea?

BTW, can you make me and Admin?

Last edited by Kenshi on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link3618.

Link3618.

PostSubject: Re: Got a New Idea, Signal read this   Got a New Idea, Signal read this Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Kenshi wrote:
We should have sub-clans in this clan. These would be the names. Spetznaz (sp?), Marine, and S.A.S. When we get enough members we could put them in one of those sub-clans without them choosing. Instead of the ranks under there name like in WFB, they could have one of those teams under their name. One person will be in charge of the sub-clans and they will fight each other (Preferably a Admin or a Mod). The wins and loses will be recorded. The playlists will be one of these: Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Search and Destroy. Note: This is only for CoD 4.

Do you like the idea?

BTW, can you make me and Admin?

i like the idea

i like the admin part too
Back to top Go down
Kenshi

Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Got a New Idea, Signal read this   Got a New Idea, Signal read this Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:13 am

Signal do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Signal
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Got a New Idea, Signal read this   Got a New Idea, Signal read this Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:47 am

I do like it, but I think that we should wait until we get a few more members. Kenshi you are now admin'd btw
Back to top Go down
https://hexdivision.rpg-board.net
Kenshi

Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Got a New Idea, Signal read this   Got a New Idea, Signal read this Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:12 am

Signal wrote:
I do like it, but I think that we should wait until we get a few more members. Kenshi you are now admin'd btw
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi

Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Got a New Idea, Signal read this   Got a New Idea, Signal read this Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:08 pm

One more name. Opfor. Forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a New Idea, Signal read this   Got a New Idea, Signal read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a New Idea, Signal read this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeX Community :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: